Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) wainscot, dado (panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest of the wall)
- S: (n) dado (the section of a pedestal between the base and the surbase)
- S: (n) dado (a rectangular groove cut into a board so that another piece can fit into it)
- S: (v) dado (provide with a dado) "The owners wanted to dado their dining room"
- S: (v) dado (cut a dado into or fit into a dado)