Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) cycle, rhythm, round (an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs) "the never-ending cycle of the seasons"
- S: (n) cycle (a series of poems or songs on the same theme) "Schubert's song cycles"
- S: (n) cycle (a periodically repeated sequence of events) "a cycle of reprisal and retaliation"
- S: (n) hertz, Hz, cycle per second, cycles/second, cps, cycle (the unit of frequency; one hertz has a periodic interval of one second (named for Heinrich Rudolph Hertz))
- S: (n) cycle, oscillation (a single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon) "a year constitutes a cycle of the seasons"
- S: (n) bicycle, bike, wheel, cycle (a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals)
- S: (v) cycle (cause to go through a recurring sequence) "cycle the laundry in this washing program"
- S: (v) cycle (pass through a cycle) "This machine automatically cycles"
- S: (v) motorbike, motorcycle, cycle (ride a motorcycle)
- S: (v) bicycle, cycle, bike, pedal, wheel (ride a bicycle)
- S: (v) cycle (recur in repeating sequences)