Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) stonecutter, cutter (someone who cuts or carves stone)
- S: (n) cutter, carver (someone who carves the meat)
- S: (n) cutter (someone whose work is cutting (as e.g. cutting cloth for garments))
- S: (n) tender, ship's boat, pinnace, cutter (a boat for communication between ship and shore)
- S: (n) cutter (a sailing vessel with a single mast set further back than the mast of a sloop)
- S: (n) cutter, cutlery, cutting tool (a cutting implement; a tool for cutting)