Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) crib, cot (baby bed with high sides made of slats)
- S: (n) pony, trot, crib (a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly))
- S: (n) crib (a bin or granary for storing grains)
- S: (n) crib (the cards discarded by players at cribbage)
- S: (n) cribbage, crib (a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two)
- S: (v) crib (use a crib, as in an exam)
- S: (v) crib (take unauthorized (intellectual material))
- S: (v) crib (line with beams or planks) "crib a construction hole"