Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) Creole (a person of European descent born in the West Indies or Latin America)
- S: (n) Creole (a person descended from French ancestors in southern United States (especially Louisiana))
- S: (n) creole (a mother tongue that originates from contact between two languages)
- S: (adj) Creole (of or relating to a language that arises from contact between two other languages and has features of both) "Creole grammars"
- S: (adj) Creole (of or relating to or characteristic of native-born persons of French descent in Louisiana) "Creole cooking"