Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) brainsick, crazy, demented, disturbed, mad, sick, unbalanced, unhinged (affected with madness or insanity) "a man who had gone mad"
- S: (adj) crazy, half-baked, screwball, softheaded (foolish; totally unsound) "a crazy scheme"; "half-baked ideas"; "a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
- S: (adj) crazy (possessed by inordinate excitement) "the crowd went crazy"; "was crazy to try his new bicycle"
- S: (adj) crazy (bizarre or fantastic) "had a crazy dream"; "wore a crazy hat"
- S: (adj) crazy, wild, dotty, gaga (intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with) "crazy about cars and racing"; "they are dotty about each other"; "gaga over the rock group's new album"