Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) coral (a variable color averaging a deep pink)
- S: (n) coral, red coral, precious coral (the hard stony skeleton of a Mediterranean coral that has a delicate red or pink color and is used for jewelry)
- S: (n) coral (unfertilized lobster roe; reddens in cooking; used as garnish or to color sauces)
- S: (n) coral (marine colonial polyp characterized by a calcareous skeleton; masses in a variety of shapes often forming reefs)
- S: (adj) coral (of a strong pink to yellowish-pink color)