Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) condense, distill, distil (undergo condensation; change from a gaseous to a liquid state and fall in drops) "water condenses"; "The acid distills at a specific temperature"
- S: (v) digest, condense, concentrate (make more concise) "condense the contents of a book into a summary"
- S: (v) condense (remove water from) "condense the milk"
- S: (v) condense (cause a gas or vapor to change into a liquid) "The cold air condensed the steam"
- S: (v) condense (become more compact or concentrated) "Her feelings condensed"
- S: (v) condense (develop due to condensation) "All our planets condensed out of the same material"
- S: (v) condense, concentrate, contract (compress or concentrate) "Congress condensed the three-year plan into a six-month plan"