Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) colon (the part of the large intestine between the cecum and the rectum; it extracts moisture from food residues before they are excreted)
- S: (n) colon, El Salvadoran colon (the basic unit of money in El Salvador; equal to 100 centavos)
- S: (n) colon, Costa Rican colon (the basic unit of money in Costa Rica; equal to 100 centimos)
- S: (n) Colon, Aspinwall (a port city at the Caribbean entrance to the Panama Canal)
- S: (n) colon (a punctuation mark (:) used after a word introducing a series or an example or an explanation (or after the salutation of a business letter))