Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) seashore, coast, seacoast, sea-coast (the shore of a sea or ocean)
- S: (n) coast (a slope down which sleds may coast) "when it snowed they made a coast on the golf course"
- S: (n) coast (the area within view) "the coast is clear"
- S: (n) slide, glide, coast (the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it) "his slide didn't stop until the bottom of the hill"; "the children lined up for a coast down the snowy slope"
- S: (v) coast (move effortlessly; by force of gravity)