Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) coal (fossil fuel consisting of carbonized vegetable matter deposited in the Carboniferous period)
- S: (n) ember, coal (a hot fragment of wood or coal that is left from a fire and is glowing or smoldering)
- S: (v) char, coal (burn to charcoal) "Without a drenching rain, the forest fire will char everything"
- S: (v) coal (supply with coal)
- S: (v) coal (take in coal) "The big ship coaled"