Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) clog, choke off, clog up, back up, congest, choke, foul (become or cause to become obstructed) "The leaves clog our drains in the Fall"; "The water pipe is backed up"
- S: (v) clog (dance a clog dance)
- S: (v) clog (impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden) "horses were clogged until they were tamed"
- S: (v) clog, constipate (impede with a clog or as if with a clog) "The market is being clogged by these operations"; "My mind is constipated today"
- S: (v) clog, clot (coalesce or unite in a mass) "Blood clots"
- S: (v) clog, overload (fill to excess so that function is impaired) "Fear clogged her mind"; "The story was clogged with too many details"