Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel (provide with clothes or put clothes on) "Parents must feed and dress their child"
- S: (v) invest, clothe, adorn (furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors)
- S: (v) clothe, cloak, drape, robe (cover as if with clothing) "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
- S: (adj) clothed, clad (wearing or provided with clothing; sometimes used in combination) "clothed and in his right mind"- Bible; "proud of her well-clothed family"; "nurses clad in white"; "white-clad nurses"
- S: (adj) clad (having an outer covering especially of thin metal) "steel-clad"; "armor-clad"