Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) clack, clap (a sharp abrupt noise as if two objects hit together; may be repeated)
- S: (n) clack valve, clack, clapper valve (a simple valve with a hinge on one side; allows fluid to flow in only one direction)
- S: (v) clatter, clack, brattle (make a rattling sound) "clattering dishes"
- S: (v) cluck, click, clack (make a clucking sounds, characteristic of hens)
- S: (v) chatter, piffle, palaver, prate, tittle-tattle, twaddle, clack, maunder, prattle, blab, gibber, tattle, blabber, gabble (speak (about unimportant matters) rapidly and incessantly)