Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) chop (the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)) "the boat headed into the chop"
- S: (n) chop (a small cut of meat including part of a rib)
- S: (n) chop (a jaw) "I'll hit him on the chops"
- S: (n) chop, chop shot (a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball)
- S: (n) chop, chopper (a grounder that bounces high in the air)
- S: (v) chop, chop up (cut into pieces) "Chop wood"; "chop meat"
- S: (v) chop (move suddenly)
- S: (v) chop (form or shape by chopping) "chop a hole in the ground"
- S: (v) chop (strike sharply, as in some sports)
- S: (v) chop, hack (cut with a hacking tool)
- S: (v) chop (hit sharply)