Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) choice, pick, selection (the person or thing chosen or selected) "he was my pick for mayor"
- S: (n) choice, selection, option, pick (the act of choosing or selecting) "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
- S: (n) option, alternative, choice (one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen) "what option did I have?"; "there is no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse"
- S: (adj) choice, prime, prize, quality, select (of superior grade) "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
- S: (adj) choice (appealing to refined taste) "choice wine"