Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) cement (concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement) "they stood on the grey cement beside the pool"
- S: (n) cement (a building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar)
- S: (n) cement (something that hardens to act as adhesive material)
- S: (n) cement (any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth)
- S: (n) cementum, cement (a specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth)
- S: (v) cement (make fast as if with cement) "We cemented our friendship"
- S: (v) cement (cover or coat with cement)
- S: (v) cement (bind or join with or as if with cement)