Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) caper (any of numerous plants of the genus Capparis)
- S: (n) caper (pickled flower buds used as a pungent relish in various dishes and sauces)
- S: (n) caper, job (a crime (especially a robbery)) "the gang pulled off a bank job in St. Louis"
- S: (n) caper, capriole (a playful leap or hop)
- S: (n) play, frolic, romp, gambol, caper (gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement) "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
- S: (n) antic, joke, prank, trick, caper, put-on (a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement)
- S: (v) caper (jump about playfully)