Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) disguise, camouflage (an outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something) "the theatrical notion of disguise is always associated with catastrophe in his stories"
- S: (n) camouflage, camo (fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan; intended to make the wearer of a garment made of this fabric hard to distinguish from the background)
- S: (n) camouflage (device or stratagem for concealment or deceit)
- S: (n) disguise, camouflage (the act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance) "he is a master of disguise"
- S: (v) camouflage (disguise by camouflaging; exploit the natural surroundings to disguise something) "The troops camouflaged themselves before they went into enemy territory"