Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) caller, company (a social or business visitor) "the room was a mess because he hadn't expected company"
- S: (n) caller (an investor who buys a call option)
- S: (n) caller (the bettor in a card game who matches the bet and calls for a show of hands)
- S: (n) caller, caller-out (a person who announces the changes of steps during a dance) "you need a fiddler and a caller for country dancing"
- S: (n) caller (someone who proclaims or summons in a loud voice) "the callers were mothers summoning their children home for dinner"
- S: (n) caller (the person who convenes a meeting) "who is the caller of this meeting?"
- S: (n) caller, caller-up, phoner, telephoner (the person initiating a telephone call) "there were so many callers that he finally disconnected the telephone"
- S: (adj) caller (providing coolness) "a cooling breeze"; "`caller' is a Scottish term as in `a caller breeze'"
- S: (adj) caller (fresh) "caller fish"