Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bus, autobus, coach, charabanc, double-decker, jitney, motorbus, motorcoach, omnibus, passenger vehicle (a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport) "he always rode the bus to work"
- S: (n) bus topology, bus (the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar)
- S: (n) busbar, bus (an electrical conductor that makes a common connection between several circuits) "the busbar in this computer can transmit data either way between any two components of the system"
- S: (n) bus, jalopy, heap (a car that is old and unreliable) "the fenders had fallen off that old bus"
- S: (v) bus (send or move around by bus) "The children were bussed to school"
- S: (v) bus (ride in a bus)
- S: (v) bus (remove used dishes from the table in restaurants)