Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bunt ((baseball) the act of hitting a baseball lightly without swinging the bat)
- S: (n) bunt, stinking smut (disease of wheat characterized by replacement of the grains with greasy masses of smelly smut spores)
- S: (n) bunt, stinking smut, Tilletia foetida (similar to Tilletia caries)
- S: (n) bunt, Tilletia caries (fungus that destroys kernels of wheat by replacing them with greasy masses of smelly spores)
- S: (v) bunt, drag a bunt (hit a ball in such a way so as to make it go a short distance)
- S: (v) butt, bunt (to strike, thrust or shove against) "He butted his sister out of the way"; "The goat butted the hiker with his horns"