Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) breath (the process of taking in and expelling air during breathing) "he took a deep breath and dived into the pool"; "he was fighting to his last breath"
- S: (n) breath (the air that is inhaled and exhaled in respiration) "his sour breath offended her"
- S: (n) breath, breather, breathing place, breathing space, breathing spell, breathing time (a short respite)
- S: (n) hint, intimation, breath (an indirect suggestion) "not a breath of scandal ever touched her"
- S: (n) breath (a slight movement of the air) "there wasn't a breath of air in the room"