Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) breast, chest (the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen) "he beat his breast in anger"
- S: (n) breast, bosom, knocker, boob, tit, titty (either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman)
- S: (n) breast, white meat (meat carved from the breast of a fowl)
- S: (n) breast (the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's chest)
- S: (v) breast (meet at breast level) "The runner breasted the tape"
- S: (v) summit, breast (reach the summit (of a mountain)) "They breasted the mountain"; "Many mountaineers go up Mt. Everest but not all summit"
- S: (v) front, breast (confront bodily) "breast the storm"