Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) blooming, bloom (the organic process of bearing flowers) "you will stop all bloom if you let the flowers go to seed"
- S: (n) flower, bloom, blossom (reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts)
- S: (n) bloom, bloom of youth, salad days (the best time of youth)
- S: (n) bloom, blush, flush, rosiness (a rosy color (especially in the cheeks) taken as a sign of good health)
- S: (n) flower, prime, peak, heyday, bloom, blossom, efflorescence, flush (the period of greatest prosperity or productivity)
- S: (n) efflorescence, bloom (a powdery deposit on a surface)