Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) blanket, cover (bedding that keeps a person warm in bed) "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- S: (n) blanket, mantle (anything that covers) "there was a blanket of snow"
- S: (n) blanket (a layer of lead surrounding the highly reactive core of a nuclear reactor)
- S: (v) blanket (cover as if with a blanket) "snow blanketed the fields"
- S: (v) blanket (form a blanket-like cover (over))