Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bird (warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings)
- S: (n) bird, fowl (the flesh of a bird or fowl (wild or domestic) used as food)
- S: (n) dame, doll, wench, skirt, chick, bird (informal terms for a (young) woman)
- S: (n) boo, hoot, Bronx cheer, hiss, raspberry, razzing, razz, snort, bird (a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt)
- S: (n) shuttlecock, bird, birdie, shuttle (badminton equipment consisting of a ball of cork or rubber with a crown of feathers)
- S: (v) bird, birdwatch (watch and study birds in their natural habitat)