Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bias, prejudice, preconception (a partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation)
- S: (n) diagonal, bias (a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric)
- S: (v) bias (influence in an unfair way) "you are biasing my choice by telling me yours"
- S: (v) bias, predetermine (cause to be biased)
- S: (adj) bias (slanting diagonally across the grain of a fabric) "a bias fold"