Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bench (a long seat for more than one person)
- S: (n) terrace, bench (a level shelf of land interrupting a declivity (with steep slopes above and below))
- S: (n) judiciary, bench (persons who administer justice)
- S: (n) workbench, work bench, bench (a strong worktable for a carpenter or mechanic)
- S: (n) Bench (the magistrate or judge or judges sitting in court in judicial capacity to compose the court collectively)
- S: (n) bench (the reserve players on a team) "our team has a strong bench"
- S: (n) bench ((law) the seat for judges in a courtroom)
- S: (v) bench (take out of a game; of players)
- S: (v) bench (exhibit on a bench) "bench the poodles at the dog show"