Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bean, edible bean (any of various edible seeds of plants of the family Leguminosae used for food)
- S: (n) bean (any of various seeds or fruits that are beans or resemble beans)
- S: (n) bean, bean plant (any of various leguminous plants grown for their edible seeds and pods)
- S: (n) attic, bean, bonce, noodle, noggin, dome (informal terms for a human head)
- S: (v) bean (hit on the head, especially with a pitched baseball)