Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) bead (a small ball with a hole through the middle)
- S: (n) drop, bead, pearl (a shape that is spherical and small) "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
- S: (n) beading, bead, beadwork, astragal (a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture)
- S: (v) bead (form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example)
- S: (v) bead (decorate by sewing beads onto) "bead the wedding gown"
- S: (v) bead (string together like beads)