Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) baton, wand (a thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir)
- S: (n) truncheon, nightstick, baton, billy, billystick, billy club (a short stout club used primarily by policemen)
- S: (n) baton (a short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority)
- S: (n) baton (a hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette)
- S: (n) baton (a hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race)