Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) loft, attic, garret (floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage)
- S: (n) Attic, Ionic, Ionic dialect, Classical Greek (the dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia)
- S: (n) attic, bean, bonce, noodle, noggin, dome (informal terms for a human head)
- S: (n) attic ((architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature; hides the roof)
- S: (adj) Attic (of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times) "Attic Greek"