Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) attach (cause to be attached)
- S: (v) attach (be attached; be in contact with)
- S: (v) attach (become attached) "The spider's thread attached to the window sill"
- S: (v) bind, tie, attach, bond (create social or emotional ties) "The grandparents want to bond with the child"
- S: (v) impound, attach, sequester, confiscate, seize (take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority) "The FBI seized the drugs"; "The customs agents impounded the illegal shipment"; "The police confiscated the stolen artwork"