Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) assembly (a group of machine parts that fit together to form a self-contained unit)
- S: (n) fabrication, assembly (the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery))
- S: (n) forum, assembly, meeting place (a public facility to meet for open discussion)
- S: (n) assembly (a group of persons who are gathered together for a common purpose)
- S: (n) assembly (a unit consisting of components that have been fitted together)
- S: (n) assembly, assemblage, gathering (the social act of assembling) "they demanded the right of assembly"