Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) aspect, facet (a distinct feature or element in a problem) "he studied every facet of the question"
- S: (n) aspect (a characteristic to be considered)
- S: (n) view, aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama (the visual percept of a region) "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views"
- S: (n) aspect (the beginning or duration or completion or repetition of the action of a verb)
- S: (n) expression, look, aspect, facial expression, face (the feelings expressed on a person's face) "a sad expression"; "a look of triumph"; "an angry face"