Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) article (nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication)
- S: (n) article (one of a class of artifacts) "an article of clothing"
- S: (n) article, clause (a separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will))
- S: (n) article ((grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase)
- S: (v) article (bind by a contract; especially for a training period)