Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) array (an orderly arrangement) "an array of troops in battle order"
- S: (n) array (an impressive display) "it was a bewildering array of books"; "his tools were in an orderly array on the basement wall"
- S: (n) array, raiment, regalia (especially fine or decorative clothing)
- S: (n) array (an arrangement of aerials spaced to give desired directional characteristics)
- S: (v) range, array, lay out, set out (lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line) "lay out the clothes"; "lay out the arguments"
- S: (v) align, array (align oneself with a group or a way of thinking)