Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adv) always, ever, e'er (at all times; all the time and on every occasion) "I will always be there to help you"; "always arrives on time"; "there is always some pollution in the air"; "ever hoping to strike it rich"; "ever busy"
- S: (adv) constantly, invariably, always (without variation or change, in every case) "constantly kind and gracious"; "he always arrives on time"
- S: (adv) constantly, always, forever, perpetually, incessantly (without interruption) "the world is constantly changing"
- S: (adv) always (at any time or in any event) "you can always resign if you don't like it"; "you could always take a day off"
- S: (adv) always (forever; throughout all time) "we will always be friends"; "I shall treasure it always"; "I will always love you"