Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) alto (a singer whose voice lies in the alto clef)
- S: (n) contralto, alto (the lowest female singing voice)
- S: (n) countertenor, alto (the highest adult male singing voice)
- S: (n) alto ((of a musical instrument) the second highest instrument in a family of musical instruments)
- S: (n) alto (the pitch range of the lowest female voice)
- S: (adj) alto, contralto (of or being the lowest female voice)
- S: (adj) countertenor, alto (of or being the highest male voice; having a range above that of tenor)
- S: (adj) alto ((of a musical instrument) second highest member of a group) "alto clarinet or recorder"