Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) agreement, understanding (the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises) "they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business"; "there was an understanding between management and the workers"
- S: (n) agreement, correspondence (compatibility of observations) "there was no agreement between theory and measurement"; "the results of two tests were in correspondence"
- S: (n) agreement, accord (harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters) "the two parties were in agreement"
- S: (n) agreement, arrangement (the thing arranged or agreed to) "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago"
- S: (n) agreement, concord (the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations)
- S: (n) agreement (the verbal act of agreeing)