Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) afghan (a blanket knitted or crocheted in strips or squares; sometimes used as a shawl)
- S: (n) Afghan, Afghanistani (a native or inhabitant of Afghanistan)
- S: (n) Pashto, Pashtu, Paxto, Afghani, Afghan (an Iranian language spoken in Afghanistan and Pakistan; the official language of Afghanistan)
- S: (n) sheepskin coat, afghan (a coat made of sheepskin)
- S: (n) Afghan hound, Afghan (tall graceful breed of hound with a long silky coat; native to the Near East)