Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) one, 1, I, ace, single, unity (the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number) "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
- S: (n) ace (one of four playing cards in a deck having a single pip on its face)
- S: (n) ace, adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz (someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field)
- S: (n) angiotensin converting enzyme, angiotensin-converting enzyme, ACE (proteolytic enzyme that converts angiotensin I into angiotensin II)
- S: (n) Allied Command Europe, ACE (a major strategic headquarters of NATO; safeguards an area extending from Norway to Turkey)
- S: (n) ace (a serve that the receiver is unable to reach)