Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) asset, plus (a useful or valuable quality)
- S: (n) assets (anything of material value or usefulness that is owned by a person or company)
- direct hyponym / full hyponym
- S: (n) share, portion, part, percentage (assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group) "he wanted his share in cash"
- S: (n) tax base (collective value of taxable assets)
- S: (n) receivables (money that you currently expect to receive from notes or accounts)
- S: (n) crown jewel (the most desirable assets of a corporation) "their crown jewels figured prominently in the takeover attempt"
- S: (n) deep pockets ((plural) a source of substantial wealth) "a patron of the arts should have deep pockets"
- S: (n) reserve assets (capital held back from investment in order to meet probable or possible demands)
- S: (n) sum, sum of money, amount, amount of money (a quantity of money) "he borrowed a large sum"; "the amount he had in cash was insufficient"
- S: (n) resource (available source of wealth; a new or reserve supply that can be drawn upon when needed)
- S: (n) intangible, intangible asset (assets that are saleable though not material or physical)
- S: (n) liquid assets, current assets, quick assets (assets in the form of cash (or easily convertible into cash))
- S: (n) investment, investment funds (money that is invested with an expectation of profit)
- S: (n) equity (the difference between the market value of a property and the claims held against it)
- S: (n) security, protection (defense against financial failure; financial independence) "his pension gave him security in his old age"; "insurance provided protection against loss of wages due to illness"
- S: (n) material resource (assets in the form of material possessions)
- S: (n) capital (wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value)
- S: (n) capital, working capital (assets available for use in the production of further assets)
- S: (n) funds, finances, monetary resource, cash in hand, pecuniary resource (assets in the form of money)
- S: (n) hole card (any assets that are concealed until they can be used advantageously)
- S: (n) credit (money available for a client to borrow)
- S: (n) overage (a surplus or excess of money or merchandise that is actually on hand and that exceeds expectations)
- S: (n) accounts receivable (a creditor's accounts of money owed to him; normally arise from the sale of products or services)
- domain usage
- direct hypernym / inherited hypernym / sister term