Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) worship (the activity of worshipping)
- S: (n) worship, adoration (a feeling of profound love and admiration)
- S: (v) idolize, idolise, worship, hero-worship, revere (love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol) "Many teenagers idolized the Beatles"
- S: (v) worship (show devotion to (a deity)) "Many Hindus worship Shiva"
- S: (v) worship (attend religious services) "They worship in the traditional manner"