Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) wire (ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc)
- S: (n) wire, conducting wire (a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance)
- S: (n) wire (the finishing line on a racetrack)
- S: (n) telegram, wire (a message transmitted by telegraph)
- S: (v) wire (provide with electrical circuits) "wire the addition to the house"
- S: (v) cable, telegraph, wire (send cables, wires, or telegrams)
- S: (v) wire (fasten with wire) "The columns were wired to the beams for support"
- S: (v) wire (string on a wire) "wire beads"
- S: (v) electrify, wire (equip for use with electricity) "electrify an appliance"