Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) welcome (the state of being welcome) "don't outstay your welcome"
- S: (n) welcome (a greeting or reception) "the proposal got a warm welcome"
- S: (v) welcome (accept gladly) "I welcome your proposals"
- S: (v) welcome, receive (bid welcome to; greet upon arrival)
- S: (v) welcome (receive someone, as into one's house)
- S: (adj) welcome (giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted) "a welcome relief"; "a welcome guest"; "made the children feel welcome"; "you are welcome to join us"