Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (v) weigh (have a certain weight)
- S: (v) consider, count, weigh (show consideration for; take into account) "You must consider her age"; "The judge considered the offender's youth and was lenient"
- S: (v) weigh, librate (determine the weight of) "The butcher weighed the chicken"
- S: (v) count, matter, weigh (have weight; have import, carry weight) "It does not matter much"
- S: (v) weigh, press (to be oppressive or burdensome) "weigh heavily on the mind"; "Something pressed on his mind"