Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (n) web (an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving) "the trees cast a delicate web of shadows over the lawn"
- S: (n) web, entanglement (an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim)
- S: (n) vane, web (the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft)
- S: (n) network, web (an interconnected system of things or people) "he owned a network of shops"; "retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life"; "tangled in a web of cloth"
- S: (n) World Wide Web, WWW, web (computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol)
- S: (n) web (a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven))
- S: (n) web (membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals)
- S: (v) web, net (construct or form a web, as if by weaving)