Key: "S:" = Show Synset (semantic) relations, "W:" = Show Word (lexical) relations
Display options for sense: (gloss) "an example sentence"
- S: (adj) weak (wanting in physical strength) "a weak pillar"
- S: (adj) watery, washy, weak (overly diluted; thin and insipid) "washy coffee"; "watery milk"; "weak tea"
- S: (adj) unaccented, light, weak ((used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress) "a syllable that ends in a short vowel is a light syllable"; "a weak stress on the second syllable"
- S: (adj) fallible, frail, imperfect, weak (wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings) "I'm only a fallible human"; "frail humanity"
- S: (adj) weak (tending downward in price) "a weak market for oil stocks"
- S: (adj) weak (deficient or lacking in some skill) "he's weak in spelling"
- S: (adj) decrepit, debile, feeble, infirm, rickety, sapless, weak, weakly (lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality) "a feeble old woman"; "her body looked sapless"
- S: (adj) weak ((used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection)
- S: (adj) weak (not having authority, political strength, or governing power) "a weak president"
- S: (adj) faint, weak (deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc) "a faint outline"; "the wan sun cast faint shadows"; "the faint light of a distant candle"; "weak colors"; "a faint hissing sound"; "a faint aroma"; "a weak pulse"
- S: (adj) weak (likely to fail under stress or pressure) "the weak link in the chain"
- S: (adj) weak (deficient in intelligence or mental power) "a weak mind"